"Poprad between the high and low Tatra" Top 5 Page for this destination Poprad by MATIM
Poprad Travel Guide: 57 reviews and 169 photos
Poprad lies between the high and low Tatra in East Slovakia. Close to a nature area Slovensky ray (Slovak paradise)
You can reach Poprad by E50 Liptovsky and Mikulas to Presov, but also by train and bus.
I wasn’t very long in Poprad, only visit the main street with it’s beautiful in very good state, historical houses.
And the small vegetable/ fruit market where I bought a delicious melon.
15 km before Tatranska Lomnica a train drive you up the mountain to 1250m. Sorry forgot the name of that village. It’s... more travel advice
MATIM's Related Pages
Poprad Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to Poprad"
- "Poprad between the high and low Tatra"
- "Poprad in the High Tatras"
- "The Chilly Poprad"
- "Poprad - Great town in the Tatras"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Poprad
- Hotels in Poprad
- Transportation in Poprad
- Nightlife in Poprad
- Restaurants in Poprad
- Shopping in Poprad
- Warnings and Dangers in Poprad
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Poprad
- 3 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (28)
Have you been to Poprad?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Poprad
Photos in PopradSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Amsterdam Intro, 64 reviews, 108 photos, 4 travelogues
- Gilze Intro, 35 reviews, 77 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Breda Intro, 37 reviews, 73 photos, 6 travelogues
- London Intro, 26 reviews, 46 photos
- Karlsruhe Intro, 4 reviews, 66 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Albufeira Intro, 31 reviews, 38 photos, 2 travelogues
- Netherlands Intro, 17 reviews, 42 photos, 5 travelogues
- Antwerp Intro, 8 reviews, 51 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Deventer Intro, 23 reviews, 30 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rotterdam Intro, 16 reviews, 36 photos