"Trencin" Trencin by MATIM
Trencin Travel Guide: 78 reviews and 201 photos
One of the oldest cities of Slovakia, with a nice square with a very funny fountain my son loved : A man peaking from a well spitting water.
You can have a rest at the many terraces.
Don?t forget to have a look through the small alleys with hidden shops and restaurants.
We met a lot of backpackers in Trencin, with its railway station Trencin is a good starting point for hiking through Slovakia.
The climb to the castle is worthwhile, the walk upwards the castle takes about a half hour, the castle is 150 metres below the town.
Every hour an English speaking guide give a very interesting tour through the castle.
The climb to the castle is worthwhile, the walk upwards the castle takes about a half hour, the castle is 150 metres... more travel advice
MATIM's Related Pages
Trencin Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Trencin - small old town, huge castle"
- "Trencin Castle"
- "Home of the famous medieval Count Máté Csák"
- "Welcome to TRENCIN (TRENTSCHIN)"
- "The Historical Trencin"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Trencin
- Hotels in Trencin
- Transportation in Trencin
- Nightlife in Trencin
- Restaurants in Trencin
- Warnings and Dangers in Trencin
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Trencin
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (28)
Have you been to Trencin?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Trencin
Photos in TrencinSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Amsterdam Intro, 64 reviews, 108 photos, 4 travelogues
- Gilze Intro, 35 reviews, 77 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Breda Intro, 37 reviews, 73 photos, 6 travelogues
- London Intro, 26 reviews, 46 photos
- Karlsruhe Intro, 4 reviews, 66 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Albufeira Intro, 31 reviews, 38 photos, 2 travelogues
- Netherlands Intro, 17 reviews, 42 photos, 5 travelogues
- Antwerp Intro, 8 reviews, 51 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Deventer Intro, 23 reviews, 30 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rotterdam Intro, 16 reviews, 36 photos