"my "home town"" Gilze by MATIM
Gilze Travel Guide: 39 reviews and 200 photos
you find a new nature reserve, first the area exist of fields with maize and asparagus.
Directorate-General for public works and water management bought the land to use the sand for building motorways.
Because the sand was dig out, water area's appear. After that the municipality did a nice job by turning this area into a nice park where birds have all their needs.
I love to walk there.
- Pros:a nice quiet place to live
Sometimes we have dinner at this motel, because I live about 5 minutes of the motel I never stayed over :) It's situated... more travel advice
If you are in the neighborhood and you have some time left to enjoy a beautiful garden, come to Gilze to public garden... more travel advice
MATIM's Related Pages
Gilze Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "my "home town""
- "These pages are dedicated to Ilse & her family."
- "Welcome to Gilze"
- "My hometown!"
- "Gilze-Rijen airbase"
- "DEDICATED TO ILSE AND FAMILY"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Gilze
- Hotels in Gilze
- Nightlife in Gilze
- Restaurants in Gilze
- Shopping in Gilze
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Gilze
- 35 Reviews
- 77 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 23 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Gilze?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gilze
Photos in GilzeSee All Photos (77)
Top 10 Pages
- Amsterdam Intro, 64 reviews, 108 photos, 4 travelogues
- Gilze Intro, 35 reviews, 77 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Breda Intro, 37 reviews, 73 photos, 6 travelogues
- London Intro, 26 reviews, 46 photos
- Karlsruhe Intro, 4 reviews, 66 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Albufeira Intro, 31 reviews, 38 photos, 2 travelogues
- Netherlands Intro, 17 reviews, 42 photos, 5 travelogues
- Antwerp Intro, 8 reviews, 51 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Deventer Intro, 23 reviews, 30 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rotterdam Intro, 16 reviews, 36 photos