"A nice sunny Sunday in Heusden" Top 5 Page for this destination Heusden by MATIM
Heusden Travel Guide: 29 reviews and 121 photos
A picturesque fortified little village about 10 km from S-Hertogenbosch which is the capital of North Brabant. Situated on the river Maas.
Heusden dates from the 17th century, first it belonged to the dukedom of Brabant, then for ages to the county of Holland, until finally it became part of the province of Brabant again.
- Pros:picturesque little village
- Cons:a pity cars are allowed in the centre
The local information centre is situated in this building. Be aware that you have to pay even for the smallest brochure... more travel advice
Lots of shops are open on Sunday. I noticed that there are a lot of art galleries too. This was such a nice little shop... more travel advice
MATIM's Related Pages
Heusden Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "HEUSDEN - A WALLED TOWN ON THE MAAS RIVER"
- "A nice sunny Sunday in Heusden"
- "RhondaRuth's new Heusden VT page."
- "Heusden - [Provincie Noord-Brabant]"
- "Heusden, harbor on the Maas"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Heusden
- Transportation in Heusden
- Nightlife in Heusden
- Restaurants in Heusden
- Shopping in Heusden
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Heusden
- 8 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (28)
Have you been to Heusden?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Heusden
Photos in HeusdenSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Amsterdam Intro, 64 reviews, 108 photos, 4 travelogues
- Gilze Intro, 35 reviews, 77 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Breda Intro, 37 reviews, 73 photos, 6 travelogues
- London Intro, 26 reviews, 46 photos
- Karlsruhe Intro, 4 reviews, 66 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Albufeira Intro, 31 reviews, 38 photos, 2 travelogues
- Netherlands Intro, 17 reviews, 42 photos, 5 travelogues
- Antwerp Intro, 8 reviews, 51 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Deventer Intro, 23 reviews, 30 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rotterdam Intro, 16 reviews, 36 photos