"Birth place of Vincent van Gogh" Zundert by MATIM
Zundert Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 50 photos
To keep Vincent's memory alive, the municipality of Zundert started the project of realising a Vincent van Gogh house. Rather than a classical museum, it is an active environment, with a presentation about van Gogh's life, interactive education, a documentation room and also permanent and temporary expositions. Tourist information is also located in the building, as well as a pleasant bar with a garden terrace.
Discover the world famous artist's roots in Brabant!
Vincent van Gogh (1853 - 1890) was born and grew up in Brabant. It was here that van Gogh learned to draw and paint and where he produced his first masterpiece the Potato Eaters.
Traces of Vincent van Gogh can still be found at five locations in Brabant whether by bike or on foot you can exerience the Brabant years of van Gogh and tread in the footstep of this world famous artist.
Amsterdam (van Gogh museum)
Etten-Leur (Vincent van Gogh information centre)
's-Hertogenbosch (North Brabant museum)
Tilburg (Vincents Art Room)
Zundert (Vincent van Gogh House)
Zundert boasts the oldest (since 1936) and hugely elaborate flower parade in Europe, held on first Sunday in September.... more travel advice
Zundert is the birthplace and childhood home of the famous painter Vincent van Gogh. He was born on 30 March 1853 in a... more travel advice
MATIM's Related Pages
Zundert Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Birth place of Vincent van Gogh"
- "Birth place of Van Gogh"
- "Zundert, where Vincent Van Gogh was born ..."
- "Retreat "Abdijweekend 2007""
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Zundert
- 6 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (28)
Have you been to Zundert?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Zundert
Photos in ZundertSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Amsterdam Intro, 64 reviews, 108 photos, 4 travelogues
- Gilze Intro, 35 reviews, 77 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Breda Intro, 37 reviews, 73 photos, 6 travelogues
- London Intro, 26 reviews, 46 photos
- Karlsruhe Intro, 4 reviews, 66 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Albufeira Intro, 31 reviews, 38 photos, 2 travelogues
- Netherlands Intro, 17 reviews, 42 photos, 5 travelogues
- Antwerp Intro, 8 reviews, 51 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Deventer Intro, 23 reviews, 30 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rotterdam Intro, 16 reviews, 36 photos