"The third village of the Cinque Terre...." Top 5 Page for this destination Corniglia by MATIM
Corniglia Travel Guide: 85 reviews and 240 photos
From Manarola we walked to Corniglia, it took us about 45 minutes to get there.
The path isn't paved that well like the path between Riomaggiore and Manarola, wear walking shoes and you will be okay.
We passed some people with small children in buggy's, I don't advice you that!
Be aware that you have to pay a small amount for the walk.
- Cons:you have to climb more then 300 stairs to reach the center
Corniglia is considered the most characteristic village of the Cinque Terre as it is the only one far away from the sea... more travel advice
This village, which looks more like a rural than a seafaring village, is the only one in which houses are not directly... more travel advice
MATIM's Related Pages
Corniglia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Corniglia - on the Cinque Terre"
- "Perched among the vineyards"
- "The littlest, middlest one"
- "The third village of the Cinque Terre...."
- "Welcome to the Center of Cinque Terre!"
- "Quietest town in Cinque Terre"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Corniglia
- Hotels in Corniglia
- Transportation in Corniglia
- Restaurants in Corniglia
- Shopping in Corniglia
- Warnings and Dangers in Corniglia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Corniglia
- 5 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (28)
Have you been to Corniglia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Corniglia
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Word Association Game."
- updated a Corniglia Travel Page "The third village of the Cinque Terre...."
- Wrote a Review the reward of so much climbing in Corniglia Favorites
- Uploaded a Photo to "the reward of so much climbing"
- Commented on one of sue_stone's Corniglia travel pages
Photos in CornigliaSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Amsterdam Intro, 64 reviews, 108 photos, 4 travelogues
- Gilze Intro, 35 reviews, 77 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Breda Intro, 37 reviews, 73 photos, 6 travelogues
- London Intro, 26 reviews, 46 photos
- Karlsruhe Intro, 4 reviews, 66 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Albufeira Intro, 31 reviews, 38 photos, 2 travelogues
- Netherlands Intro, 17 reviews, 42 photos, 5 travelogues
- Antwerp Intro, 8 reviews, 51 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Deventer Intro, 23 reviews, 30 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rotterdam Intro, 16 reviews, 36 photos