"Deiva Marina" Deiva Marina by MATIM

Deiva Marina Travel Guide: 20 reviews and 32 photos

A small beach town at the Liguria coast

Deiva marina is a very touristy town, you can find lots of camping’s and hotels in this area because it is close to the beach and the motorway.
Also close to beautiful cities like Lucca, Genova, Portovenere and Portofino.

The waves where huge sometimes, my daughter loved it, although my son was a bit scared of those waves.

The beach is divide in two parts, the right side has comfortable chairs and sunshades for rent, on the left side you have to bring a towel or your own chair to sit on.....

Chiara (VT Pollon) spend the day with us, she loved the water just as much as my kids :-)

• Pros:great beach
  • Last visit to Deiva Marina: Aug 2004
  • Intro Updated Sep 2, 2004

• Waalewiener's Profile Photo
    Sep 23, 2004 at 1:09 PM

Hallo Ilse I see your new pages and I really like to see you guys had so much fun , Maaike & Tim must have loved the nice water . Meeting Chiara also must have been fun. Great page Ilse .

• myriam_c's Profile Photo
    Sep 19, 2004 at 2:45 PM

Het was maar een kleine markt in Deiva hoor. Maar ik heb er toch leuke schoenen gekocht !! ;)

• Helga67's Profile Photo
    Sep 12, 2004 at 11:10 AM

Next Friday, it's my turn to meet Chiara

• globetrott's Profile Photo
    Sep 11, 2004 at 4:37 PM

Oh yes, you simply have to book your vacation through taxi- and travelagency pollon and your vacation will be perfect. ...& the boss will take care of all VIP-guests herself ;-))

• pollon's Profile Photo
    Sep 6, 2004 at 7:48 AM

lol...it seems I have a swim dressed ;-) but I was taken you a pic with my feet in the water and that afternoon and evening were WONDERFUL not only because of my sweet kid memories but because of YOU ALL!!! LOVELY indeed!!!

• matcrazy1's Profile Photo
    Sep 4, 2004 at 9:58 AM

I should drive that motorway close to deiva Marina. Nice overview, I wonder how does it go there off the season.

• nighthawk's Profile Photo
    Sep 3, 2004 at 1:35 AM

hey kewl! chiara told us u 2 had met up, it s nice to see some pics!

• eden_teuling's Profile Photo
    Sep 3, 2004 at 1:23 AM

jullie moeten het daar geweldig naar je zin gehad hebben, Ilse, dat is duidelijk! En is er iets leukers dan ergens een VT friend te ontmoeten? Zo'n extra, vind ik.....elisabeth

MATIM

“Love, shine a light in every corner of the world.”

Badges & Stats in Deiva Marina

Have you been to Deiva Marina?

Latest Activity in Deiva Marina