"Green Everywhere" Bladel by Masada
Bladel Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 18 photos
I visited Bladel in North-Holland twice now,on camps,we stayed in like a big farm house,in which you live and cook your food in a big kitchen.They had some sheep outside,which broke out one day!
I remember having to cycle for over 30 minutes,pas endless grasslands,to reach a bakery house.That was the place where you could buy anything sweet.
I will be adding more info soon and some pictures.
Masada's Related Pages
Bladel Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bladel, the village that my father was born"
- "Green Everywhere"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bladel
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Bladel?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bladel
Top 10 Pages
- Almere-Stad Intro, 22 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Taunton Intro, 14 reviews, 14 photos
- France Intro, 9 reviews, 7 photos
- Heinenoord Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dronten Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Plymouth Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Zaandam Intro, 1 review, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cardiff 1 review, 3 photos
- Coventry 1 review