"Welcome to Masada's HomePage" Masada's Profile

GLOBETROTTER

Welcome to my travel pages!

I love traveling around the world,discovering new places,strange cultures and beautiful landscapes and wildlife.There are so many interesting things to see and learn about,you'll never stop traveling.
Sitting in a road-way restaurant in South-west USA,sleeping on the a beach in Oceania,meet some backpackers in a hotel in the Himalayas,have a beer,exchancing information,talk about travel experinces.And then into a plane to find yourself waking up in Carnival atmosphere in Rio,and so on.....

LATEST TRAVELS

Its been ages since i've been online or done any work on my travelpages,but im still here,just too many things going on in life at the mo.My son,Alec,is 4 years old now and we've moved to another place in the UK.We moved to Taunton,Somerset and have been living here for over 1 year now, yet its very exciting on a travelling point of view.

We will be moving back to Holland very shortly,but we will go there permantely this time,my little man is starting school in September at a school called letterland,which is comebined with a bilungual institute,so thats brilliant.

Anyways,will also go back to college,to the fotoacademie in Amsterdam in particalar,so will hopefully be putting lots of my own pictures on the net,and will rebuild the pages again.

• Intro Updated May 16, 2008

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
Masada's Profile Photo

Masada

“`SET OUT and EXPLORE the WORLD!!`”

Real Name