"Angangueo (Sanctuario de las Mariposas Monarcas)" Angangueo by flyingpig
Angangueo Travel Guide: 29 reviews and 42 photos
The sanctuary is a wooden area located at over 3200 m. of altitude where millions of butterflies will spend Winter time.... more travel advice
The hotel Don Bruno is the best in Angangueo and the closest to the sanctuary of the Monarch butterflies. When booking... more travel advice
flyingpig's Related Pages
Angangueo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mineral de Angangeo and El Rosario Sanctuary"
- "Home of the Monarchs"
- "Angangueo (Sanctuario de las Mariposas Monarcas)"
- "Angangueo--one couple's Mexican driving adventure"
- "A home base close to the Monarch Butterflies..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Angangueo
- Hotels in Angangueo
- Transportation in Angangueo
- Restaurants in Angangueo
- Warnings and Dangers in Angangueo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Angangueo
- 4 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Angangueo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Angangueo
Top 10 Pages
- Mexico City Intro, 46 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ecuador Intro, 13 reviews, 13 photos
- Acapulco Intro, 13 reviews, 7 photos
- London Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Cancún Intro, 7 reviews, 3 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 6 reviews, 3 photos
- Colombia Intro, 7 reviews, 1 photo
- Naples Intro, 5 reviews, 3 photos
- Cuernavaca Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Angangueo Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos