"Bush Camping "Aussie" Style" Licola by majoe
Licola Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 6 photos
This is a page that I really wanted to get started upon and I'm very glad to finally finding some time to share my adventure with you.
I must say that I have been camping before, on the way to Northern Territory a few years ago but accompanied by 60 other people and a caravan kitchen and a cook!!!
Well, this time will prove to be different, challenging and most rewarding.
10 of us and Chinta, the dog, took the beaten road to Licola.
- In a nutshell:Back to Basic
1. As you can see from the map, there aren't many roads that lead to our destination. The roads are very rocky and... more travel advice
The ambience is set around the camp fire, starting with : Breakfast as the first birds start to sing (eggs and... more travel advice
majoe's Related Pages
Licola Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Licola
- 7 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Licola?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Licola
Top 5 Pages
- Rodrigues Intro, 11 reviews, 13 photos, 3 travelogues
- Licola Intro, 7 reviews, 6 photos
- Australia Intro, 8 reviews, 3 photos
- Mauritius Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- Hobart Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo