"Beachdave's new Independence Page" Independence by Beachdave
Independence Travel Guide: 54 reviews and 134 photos
When in Independence you can visit the library of President Harry S. Truman. He and his wife are also buried on the grounds. It is worth taking the time to visit because there is much information about his term of office and the period of time that he lived.
The Truman Statue on the Independence Square has been the backdrop for appearances by many a politician, including President Reagan and presidential candidates Bill Clinton and Bob Dole.
This President Harry S. Truman and his wife Bess graves at the presidental library. more travel advice
Beachdave's Related Pages
Independence Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "INDEPENDENCE - HARRY TRUMAN AND THE GARDEN OF EDEN"
- "Independence, Missouri - Home to Trails and HST"
- "Home of Harry S. Truman"
- "Beachdave's new Independence Page"
- "Queen City of the Trails"
- "Not a Suburb of Kansas City"
- "Independence, MO"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Independence
- Hotels in Independence
- Transportation in Independence
- Restaurants in Independence
- Shopping in Independence
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Independence
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Independence?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Independence
Photos in IndependenceSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Fort Walton Beach Intro, 16 reviews, 48 photos, 2 travelogues
- New Orleans Intro, 21 reviews, 20 photos
- Mexico Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 13 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pensacola Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Sharpsburg Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Tampa Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Charleston Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Maryland Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos