"Beachdave's new Sharpsburg Page" Sharpsburg by Beachdave
Sharpsburg Travel Guide: 26 reviews and 75 photos
I did not visit this place to view the town of Sharpsburg therefore I do not have any photographs of Sharpsburg. I stopped to see the civil war battlefield. Antietam was and is the "Bloodiest Day in American History." With the back drop of Antietam Creek and on the outskirts of Sharpsburg, Maryland one of the most pivotal battles of the civil war was fought. The enormous importance of this battle can only be measured by history, but instead could only have been felt by those whose lives were attached, some permanently, to that Maryland battlefield on
Monument where one officer was killed. more travel advice
Beachdave's Related Pages
Sharpsburg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Beachdave's new Sharpsburg Page"
- "sharpsburg, maryland"
- "Sharpsburg Caught in the middle of War"
- "General Lee's First Defeat"
- "SHARPSBURG - QUIET BEFORE THE STORM"
- "Sharpsburg & the Battle of Antietam"
- "Antietam National Battlefield"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sharpsburg
- 12 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Sharpsburg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sharpsburg
Photos in SharpsburgSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Fort Walton Beach Intro, 16 reviews, 48 photos, 2 travelogues
- New Orleans Intro, 21 reviews, 20 photos
- Mexico Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 13 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pensacola Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Sharpsburg Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Tampa Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Charleston Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Maryland Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
Latest Sharpsburg hotel reviews
- Jacob Rohrbach Inn
- 232 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 30, 2013