"Lucerne - my favourite city of Switzerland" Top 5 Page for this destination Lucerne by codrutz

Lucerne Travel Guide: 959 reviews and 2,765 photos

Lucern (Luzern in German) is one of the popular Swiss destination. It is an essential stop for a day if you want to just visit the city, or at least two days if you also want to take the excursions on Mount Rigi or Mount Pillatus, both excursions offering a great view of Lucerne from above and a chance to take a boat ride on the nice Lake Lucerne and a cabin ride up to the mountains.

• Pros:Lake Lucerne, mountains, wooden bridges
  • In a nutshell:My favourite place in Switzerland so far
  • Last visit to Lucerne: Jun 2005
  • Intro Updated Jul 19, 2005

• Oct 21, 2008 at 9:46 PM

Hello Codruts, This is another beautiful page of yours. Your tips are practical and useful. I have been thinking of revisiting Switzerland in the winter. Surely, Lucerne is on top of my list. Thanks for the tips!

• pure1942's Profile Photo
    Apr 23, 2008 at 2:47 PM

Hi Codrutz, nice page...will be visiting in two weeks. Looks beautiful. Thanks - Brian

• Andraf's Profile Photo
    Feb 14, 2007 at 10:11 AM

Multam de tur, o pagina interesanta si cu multe informatii utile. Ca de obicei cu paginile tale.

• xuessium's Profile Photo
    Oct 1, 2006 at 11:56 PM

Thanks for a great tour, Codrutz....will be in Lucerne soon.

• wroclawiak's Profile Photo
    Mar 20, 2006 at 10:33 PM

Really great pics and informative and helpful tips about Lucern. I'm looking forward to my firs visit in Switzerland in May.

• jmhenry1123's Profile Photo
    Jan 30, 2006 at 10:29 AM

Great page about Lucerne. I'm looking forward to my future visit there.

• Nemorino's Profile Photo
    Nov 25, 2005 at 11:20 AM

Beautiful photos and very informative tips! Must go back to Lucerne again some day.

• b1bob's Profile Photo
    Jul 27, 2005 at 7:12 PM

My hat's off to you for building such a great page. It brings back good memories of 1986 and 1987.

• Jul 23, 2005 at 12:33 AM

Wonderful page! Indeed a very comprehensive.I'm glad to know that you had a lots of fun with your last trip. I have been in Basel and Zurich in the same time as you...Switzerland is very beautiful!

• Nemoa's Profile Photo
    Jul 19, 2005 at 11:44 AM

Wow! What a beautiful page... And the pics are fantastic too....I almost feel as if I had been there! Looking forward to more pages.

codrutz

“"Live your dreams!"”

Badges & Stats in Lucerne

Have you been to Lucerne?

Latest Activity in Lucerne