"Lucca - the city of olive oil" Lucca by codrutz
Lucca Travel Guide: 570 reviews and 1,436 photos
Do stay a night in Lucca as you will need at least one day to truly discover the city of Lucca. While in Tuscany you will definitely have to visit Lucca, giving its most great features: the incredible walls - walkable - that fully surrounds the city, all beautiful old buildings and narrow streets, the ancient Roman amphiteatre (now a beautiful piazza surrounded by houses), Torre Guingi - a tower with trees on top, the Clock Tower and some nice churches.
This smaller church is patroned by Sain John and Saint Reparata. Inside the original thing is that they have excavated... more travel advice
Piazza and cathedral San Michele is right in the center of Lucca, on a place of a former Roman forum. The facade of the... more travel advice
codrutz's Related Pages
Lucca Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Lucca from the inside"
- "Lucca - a Gem of a City"
- "Location, Location"
- "Lucca - Historical gem of the Tuscany"
- "A Small Taste of Lucca"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Lucca
- Hotels in Lucca
- Transportation in Lucca
- Nightlife in Lucca
- Restaurants in Lucca
- Shopping in Lucca
- Warnings and Dangers in Lucca
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lucca
- 7 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (39)
Have you been to Lucca?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lucca
Photos in LuccaSee All Photos (16)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bucharest Intro, 83 reviews, 158 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 51 reviews, 108 photos, 4 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 39 reviews, 97 photos
- Romania Intro, 31 reviews, 101 photos, 10 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 40 reviews, 77 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint-Tropez Intro, 29 reviews, 83 photos, 1 travelogue
- Florence Intro, 35 reviews, 76 photos
- Sibiu Intro, 39 reviews, 57 photos, 2 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 34 reviews, 51 photos, 2 travelogues
- Frankfurt am Main Intro, 36 reviews, 49 photos, 2 travelogues