"Chateau d'Anger and the Apocalypse Tapestry" Top 5 Page for this destination Angers by codrutz
Angers Travel Guide: 140 reviews and 283 photos
I have visited Angers to see it's main attractions: Chateau d'Angers (one of the castles that is inside a city and not remote) and Tapestry of Apocalipse (the longest tapestry in the world, originally 140 meters now 100 meters are conserved and on display in the chateau)
Maison d'Adam is the oldest house in Angers, built in the 15h century. It is beautifully preserved and shows its two... more travel advice
Cathedral Saint Maurice d'Angers is a Romanesque and Gothic cathedral - 75 meters tall - built in the 12th and 13th... more travel advice
codrutz's Related Pages
Angers Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Angers, France"
- "Angers: one of the best towns to live in"
- "Past and Present: Anjou or Loire?"
- "A Good Place to Start Visiting Chateaux"
- "Chateau d'Anger and the Apocalypse Tapestry"
- "Angers, a wonderful French town"
- "Aussie in Angers for 6 months"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Angers
- Hotels in Angers
- Transportation in Angers
- Nightlife in Angers
- Restaurants in Angers
- Shopping in Angers
- Warnings and Dangers in Angers
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Angers
- 5 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (28)
Have you been to Angers?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Angers
Photos in AngersSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bucharest Intro, 83 reviews, 158 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 51 reviews, 108 photos, 4 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 39 reviews, 97 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Romania Intro, 31 reviews, 101 photos, 10 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 40 reviews, 77 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint-Tropez Intro, 29 reviews, 83 photos, 1 travelogue
- Florence Intro, 35 reviews, 76 photos
- Sibiu Intro, 39 reviews, 57 photos, 2 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 34 reviews, 51 photos, 2 travelogues
- Frankfurt am Main Intro, 36 reviews, 49 photos, 2 travelogues