"Chenonceau Castle" Chenonceau by codrutz
Chenonceau Travel Guide: 150 reviews and 426 photos
The name of the town is Chenonceaux. The name of the castle is Chenonceau. Dillema resolved :)
This is one of the best castles on Loire Valley both because of the original location, built on a river just like a bridge, also because of the nice garden, separated in two parts.
The river is Cher, an affluent of Loire. The official name is Château des Dames and it was built in 1513.
- In a nutshell:One of the most famous castles in France
The garden of Chenonceau Castle is large and green, not so rich in flowers like others but it's nicely designed and... more travel advice
codrutz's Related Pages
Chenonceau Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ladies Castle"
- "Chenonceau: With an ‘X’ and Without One."
- "Chenonceaux - Chateau of the Dames"
- "The most feminine of castles"
- "Moscow - Chenonceau"
- "Chenonceaux Palais sur le Cher"
- "Chenonceau has the most beautiful castle"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Chenonceau
- Hotels in Chenonceau
- Transportation in Chenonceau
- Nightlife in Chenonceau
- Restaurants in Chenonceau
- Warnings and Dangers in Chenonceau
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Chenonceau
- 3 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (39)
Have you been to Chenonceau?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chenonceau
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bucharest Intro, 83 reviews, 158 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 51 reviews, 108 photos, 4 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 39 reviews, 97 photos
- Romania Intro, 31 reviews, 101 photos, 10 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 40 reviews, 77 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint-Tropez Intro, 29 reviews, 83 photos, 1 travelogue
- Florence Intro, 35 reviews, 76 photos
- Sibiu Intro, 39 reviews, 57 photos, 2 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 34 reviews, 51 photos, 2 travelogues
- Frankfurt am Main Intro, 36 reviews, 49 photos, 2 travelogues