Nagano Tourist Trap Tips by kiwigal_1 Top 5 Page for this destination
Nagano Tourist Traps: 2 reviews and 2 photos
As many of you know, Nagano played host to the 1998 Winter Olympics. I have placed a map of the venues in a travelogue with a good link to information on these places should anyone wish to know about it.
The last Winter Olympic games were held in Salt Lake City, Utah in 2002.
The next ones will be in Torino, Italy from February 11 - 26 2006.
Please see Torino Winter Olympics for more details!
Beware of friends taking your pictures while relaxing in the outdoor onsen baths! hehe. Not really a tourist trap but I thought I'd scare you all with a pic of me dressed in a modest towel bathing with a monkeys for all the world to see! haha It was fun!
More Reviews (43)
- See All LAKE SUWA
- See All Zenkoji Festival - January 2003
- See All JIGOKUDANI KOEN
- See All My friend Kizuku
- What to Buy in Nagano?
- See All CAPRICIOSA
kiwigal_1's Related Pages
Nagano Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Nagano Livin'"
- "Hakuba and Nagano City"
- "Snow Monkeys"
- "Skiing at Nagano"
- "Nagano - Snow Monkeys, Soba and Miso Ice Cream"
- "Ski The Far East"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Nagano
- Hotels in Nagano
- Transportation in Nagano
- Nightlife in Nagano
- Restaurants in Nagano
- Shopping in Nagano
- Warnings and Dangers in Nagano
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nagano
- 45 Reviews
- 88 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 141 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (43)
Have you been to Nagano?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nagano
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santiago Intro, 56 reviews, 118 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Auckland Region Intro, 66 reviews, 76 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nagano Intro, 45 reviews, 88 photos, 5 travelogues
- Arequipa Intro, 21 reviews, 93 photos, 3 travelogues
- Easter Island Intro, 22 reviews, 89 photos
- New Zealand Intro, 29 reviews, 53 photos, 2 travelogues
- Santa Cruz Intro, 14 reviews, 67 photos, 2 travelogues
- Honduras Intro, 27 reviews, 52 photos, 3 travelogues
- Japan Intro, 36 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Machu Picchu Intro, 16 reviews, 59 photos