Nagano Nightlife Tips by kiwigal_1 Top 5 Page for this destination

Nagano Nightlife: 5 reviews and 3 photos

Zenkoji and laser lights - Nagano

Zenkoji and laser lights

Zenkoji Lantern Festival - January 2003

The Zenkoji Temple is one of the most important temples in Japan and can be found in Nagano City. When I was living there in January 2003 I had the pleasure of going to Zenkoji Temple at night for the Zenkoji Festival. The temple was lit up with laser lights for this special festival and really was quite a different experience to other times I had been there.

If you are going to be in Nagano at this time of year then ask about the Zenkoji Lantern Festival. It is worth it!

Theme: Other

• Updated Apr 21, 2016
Map of central Nagano - Nagano

Map of central Nagano

NAGANO CLUB JUNK BOX

It has taken me exactly 7 months living in this city to find out about this place!! I love to dance and went to check it out. Unfortunately for me the music is trance which I don't particularly like... oh well. There is a cover charge of around 2000-3000 yen. You get one free drink ticket with that.

Dress Code: Anything goes.

Directions: Again Building, 7F (look for Comme Ca du Mode).

Phone: 026-267-9120

Theme: Nightclub

• Updated Feb 19, 2003
My English class at Zenkoji - Nagano

My English class at Zenkoji

ZENKOJI AT NIGHT

Not the kind of nightlife recommendation I guess most of you are looking for but here is one of my favourite things to do in Nagano in the evening...
Take a walk through Zenkoji Temple. Here I am with my students one spring evening... the tree behind us is a Cherry Tree in full bloom.

Theme: Other

• Updated Feb 19, 2003

kiwigal_1

“If you always do what you have always done, you will always get what you already have.”

Badges & Stats in Nagano