"Nagoya, Aichi Prefecture" Nagoya by kiwigal_1
Nagoya Travel Guide: 421 reviews and 1,145 photos
Nagoya is the largest city in Aichi Prefecture. I have passed through Nagoya many times on my trips around Japan but actually visited this city only recently. It is the third largest Japanese city behind Tokyo and Osaka and is very modern! The cityscape is very pretty and Nagoya seems more cosmopolitan than many other Japanese cities I have been to.
Nagoya City Website (English)
The Aichi Expo was held near Nagoya in three places, Seto City, Nagakute Town and Toyota City, from 25th March - 25 September 2005.
The purpose of the Expo was to propose new directions for solving the global scale problems confronting us in the 21st Century.
To find out more about this important event please refer to the Official Aichi Expo 2005 Website
The Shinkansen is by far the most convenient way to travel around Japan. Unfortunately it isn't very cheap! Luckily... more travel advice
For excellent information on the Nagoya Subway Network click the link more travel advice
kiwigal_1's Related Pages
Nagoya Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "EXPO 2005"
- "Park and Garden City"
- "World Expo 2005"
- "Nagoya, Japan"
- "Yujiro's Nagoya Page"
- "Nagoya 2004"
- "Diet Coke"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Nagoya
- Hotels in Nagoya
- Transportation in Nagoya
- Nightlife in Nagoya
- Restaurants in Nagoya
- Shopping in Nagoya
- Warnings and Dangers in Nagoya
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nagoya
- 8 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (43)
Have you been to Nagoya?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nagoya
- Posted in Travel Queenstown Forum "Re: Overnight stopover in..."
- updated a Nagoya Travel Page "Nagoya, Aichi Prefecture"
- Wrote a Review Shinkansen from Nagoya to Shizuoka about Railway Lines in Nagoya Transportation
- Uploaded a Photo to "Train Travel in Japan"
- Commented on one of flyingkiwi's Nagoya travel pages
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santiago Intro, 56 reviews, 118 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Auckland Region Intro, 66 reviews, 76 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nagano Intro, 45 reviews, 88 photos, 5 travelogues
- Arequipa Intro, 21 reviews, 93 photos, 3 travelogues
- Easter Island Intro, 22 reviews, 89 photos
- New Zealand Intro, 29 reviews, 53 photos, 2 travelogues
- Santa Cruz Intro, 14 reviews, 67 photos, 2 travelogues
- Honduras Intro, 27 reviews, 52 photos, 3 travelogues
- Japan Intro, 36 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Machu Picchu Intro, 16 reviews, 59 photos