Easter Island Transportation Tips by kiwigal_1
Easter Island Transportation: 44 reviews and 65 photos
LAN plane at Mataveri Airport
To get to Easter Island from mainland Chile you will need to take a LAN airlines flight direct from Santiago. You can also reach Easter Island from Tahiti.
Our flight was full both ways and mostly had foreign tourists rather than Chileans.
The flight takes 4 - 5 hours.
More Reviews (21)
kiwigal_1's Related Pages
Easter Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Easter Island - Rapa Nui"
- "Easter Island and the Stone Heads"
- "Mysteries and moai"
- "Rapa Nui - a very special feeling"
- "Easter Island - The Most Remote Frontier On Earth"
- "An Island of Legend, Beauty, and Mystery"
- "wadekorzan's new Easter Island Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Easter Island
- Hotels in Easter Island
- Transportation in Easter Island
- Nightlife in Easter Island
- Restaurants in Easter Island
- Shopping in Easter Island
- Warnings and Dangers in Easter Island
- See All...
Explore the World
- Dromineer Hotels
- Sounkyo Hotels
- Webster Hotels
- Suurberge Hotels
Badges & Stats in Easter Island
- 22 Reviews
- 89 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (27)
Have you been to Easter Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Easter Island
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santiago Intro, 56 reviews, 118 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Auckland Region Intro, 66 reviews, 76 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nagano Intro, 45 reviews, 88 photos, 5 travelogues
- Arequipa Intro, 21 reviews, 93 photos, 3 travelogues
- Easter Island Intro, 22 reviews, 89 photos
- New Zealand Intro, 29 reviews, 53 photos, 2 travelogues
- Santa Cruz Intro, 14 reviews, 67 photos, 2 travelogues
- Honduras Intro, 27 reviews, 52 photos, 3 travelogues
- Japan Intro, 36 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Machu Picchu Intro, 16 reviews, 59 photos