"Karangahake Gorge" Karangahake by kiwigal_1
Karangahake Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 21 photos
The Karangahake Gorge area is just gorgeous. It is a stunning area of natural beauty that took my breath away! It consists of the swift Ohinimuri River which runs through an area of native bush full of bush walks, trout fishing and camping opportunities.
This map is from www.aaguides.co.nz
- Pros:Stunning scenery only an hour and a half from Auckland
The Owharoa Falls are just on of the beautiful natural sites to be seen in the Karangahake Gorge. To get here it is only... more travel advice
kiwigal_1's Related Pages
Karangahake Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Very scenic gorge - one gateway to the East Coast."
- "Karangahake Gorge"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Karangahake
- Transportation in Karangahake
- Restaurants in Karangahake
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Karangahake
- 2 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (28)
Have you been to Karangahake?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Karangahake
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santiago Intro, 56 reviews, 118 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Auckland Region Intro, 66 reviews, 76 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nagano Intro, 45 reviews, 88 photos, 5 travelogues
- Arequipa Intro, 21 reviews, 93 photos, 3 travelogues
- Easter Island Intro, 22 reviews, 89 photos
- New Zealand Intro, 29 reviews, 53 photos, 2 travelogues
- Santa Cruz Intro, 14 reviews, 67 photos, 2 travelogues
- Honduras Intro, 27 reviews, 52 photos, 3 travelogues
- Japan Intro, 36 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Machu Picchu Intro, 16 reviews, 59 photos