"Where are we??" Boyeruca by kiwigal_1

Boyeruca Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 3 photos

Boyeruca of course!

On our road trip we headed off from Llico in the morning past Lago Vichuquen on our way back to Santiago. We really didn't want to go the way we had come so we decided to head to Lolol and then Santa Cruz on what we thought was a short cut. Little did we know that the roads are all dirt roads and very clearly UNMARKED! We really had no idea where we were except that the coast should be on our left and the Andes on our right. Hilarious! Well it was for me anyway... not so sure that my friends were that impressed with me.

Anyone for ice-cream?

Anyway... we eventually found ourselves in a town called Boyeruca which wasn't on our map and was quite obviously a wrong turn as it was a complete dead end. At least it eliminated one road :) right??? haha

We decided to laugh about it over an ice cream and partook of the interesting ice creams that Chile has to offer. Tans was well stoked with her little hundred's and thousand's number!

The only other pic I took of Boyeruca was the little shop where we bought our ice cream :)

• Pros:Off the beaten path in Chile
  • Last visit to Boyeruca: Sep 2006
  • Intro Written Feb 9, 2007

Comments

kiwigal_1

“If you always do what you have always done, you will always get what you already have.”

Badges & Stats in Boyeruca

Have you been to Boyeruca?

Latest Activity in Boyeruca