"La Serena Beaches" Top 5 Page for this destination La Serena by kiwigal_1
La Serena Travel Guide: 87 reviews and 201 photos
La Serena is a city with a number of beaches in the vicinity. It is located about 7 hours north of Santiago.
I am not a surfer myself but the beach we went to at Totorolillo had pretty good surf. I went body-surfing in it but it... more travel advice
In Totorolillo Beach there was a fishing wharf lined with street vendors selling fresh seafood. You could get ceviche,... more travel advice
kiwigal_1's Related Pages
La Serena Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "LA SERENA, the city of pisco and papayas!"
- "La Serena"
- "La Serena Beaches"
- "La Serena... calmed, peaceful."
- "Elqui Valley"
- "LA SERENA"
- "UNDER CONSTRUCTION"
- See All...
- Things to Do in La Serena
- Hotels in La Serena
- Transportation in La Serena
- Nightlife in La Serena
- Restaurants in La Serena
- Shopping in La Serena
- Warnings and Dangers in La Serena
- See All...
Badges & Stats in La Serena
- 8 Reviews
- 23 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (27)
Have you been to La Serena?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in La Serena
Photos in La SerenaSee All Photos (23)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santiago Intro, 56 reviews, 118 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Auckland Region Intro, 66 reviews, 76 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nagano Intro, 45 reviews, 88 photos, 5 travelogues
- Arequipa Intro, 21 reviews, 93 photos, 3 travelogues
- Easter Island Intro, 22 reviews, 89 photos
- New Zealand Intro, 29 reviews, 53 photos, 2 travelogues
- Santa Cruz Intro, 14 reviews, 67 photos, 2 travelogues
- Honduras Intro, 27 reviews, 52 photos, 3 travelogues
- Japan Intro, 36 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Machu Picchu Intro, 16 reviews, 59 photos