"Agribusiness hub of Brazil" Ribeirão Prêto by kiwigal_1
Ribeirão Prêto Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 14 photos
I have travelled to Ribeirao Preto twice now on business and have thoroughly enjoyed the city and its hospitality on both occasions.
The city is a relatively new city located just a 50 minute flight north-west of Sao Paulo or about a 3 hour drive on the concessioned highway.
It is home to one of the branches of the Sao Paulo University and surrounded by Sugar Cane plantations.
- Pros:Beautiful warm weather most of the year
I stayed one night at this lovely high-rise hotel. The hotel is centrally located and has all the amenities a business... more travel advice
This is a Shopping Mall that is centrally located and has just about anything that you might want to buy during your... more travel advice
kiwigal_1's Related Pages
Ribeirão Prêto Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ribeirão Preto"
- "Agribusiness hub of Brazil"
- "One of the best places to live"
- "RIBEIRAO PRETO"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ribeirão Prêto
- Hotels in Ribeirão Prêto
- Transportation in Ribeirão Prêto
- Restaurants in Ribeirão Prêto
- Shopping in Ribeirão Prêto
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ribeirão Prêto
- 6 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (40)
Have you been to Ribeirão Prêto?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ribeirão Prêto
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santiago Intro, 56 reviews, 118 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Auckland Region Intro, 66 reviews, 76 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nagano Intro, 44 reviews, 87 photos, 5 travelogues
- Arequipa Intro, 21 reviews, 93 photos, 3 travelogues
- Easter Island Intro, 22 reviews, 89 photos
- New Zealand Intro, 29 reviews, 53 photos, 2 travelogues
- Santa Cruz Intro, 14 reviews, 67 photos, 2 travelogues
- Honduras Intro, 27 reviews, 52 photos, 3 travelogues
- Japan Intro, 36 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Machu Picchu Intro, 16 reviews, 59 photos