"My City" Moscow by maxovna

Moscow Travel Guide: 4,139 reviews and 9,624 photos

<b>I was born and grew up in Moscow. I love this city though it is full of contrasts like any other great conglomeration - about 9 million people live here, and they are all different. They differ in professions, religions, nationalities, points of view, etc. But they all are united in one homecity - Moscow. My city has always been beautiful, but it has become even more beautiful lately - many new monuments have been erected, a lot of old houses have been restored, people have more and more places to spend their leisure time in a good and useful way. All guests of our city can't help admiring the heart of Moscow - <font color=green>Red Square</font> with a real masterpiece of old Russian architecture - <font color=green>the Cathedral of Vasily the Blessed.</font> The collections of Moscow museums are priceless. Moscow is particularly nice in dry sunny weather. I strongly advise people all over the world to visit Moscow. It's better to do it in summer, late spring or early autumn. <font size=3><font color=red>Come and see my next travelogues! I try my best to make them as interesting as possible.</font> In the picture you can see our <font color=green>Government House</font> (the so-called <font color=green>"White House"</font>).</b>

• Intro Written Aug 21, 2001

• bharat_tanwar's Profile Photo
    Nov 12, 2008 at 12:24 AM

hi natalia, its informative moscow page....that will be very useful to first time visitors. greetings from India.

• nyperose's Profile Photo
    Oct 10, 2008 at 8:48 AM

Hi Maxovna, You have very interesting pages about Moscou. I'm dreaming of visiting Russia one day..... Have a nice day!

• highlandlaura's Profile Photo
    Apr 11, 2008 at 3:01 PM

Hi, Natalia, So nice to meet you and read about your city and other travels. I'd love to visit again, Moscow and Keiv.

• hunterV's Profile Photo
    Jan 31, 2008 at 12:44 PM

Nice travelogues and description of the city I haven't visited for a long time...Thanx, Natasha!

• evaanna's Profile Photo
    Feb 15, 2007 at 8:43 AM

I see that Moscow has been changing. In 1971 those monuments were still in their old places. I remember some great museums and Orthodox churches. Loved kvas and pelm'eni. Must go back and find my great-grandmother's grave near Novodeviczyj Monastyr.

• Karolina01's Profile Photo
    Jan 16, 2007 at 7:35 AM

A wonderful page about a wonderful city.

• tord's Profile Photo
    Dec 22, 2006 at 3:58 PM

This is such a useful tip. Thank you Natalie. I will follow yur itinery when i come to Moscow in May 2007.

• doug48's Profile Photo
    Nov 30, 2006 at 11:27 PM

i had the opportunity to visit your beautiful city this summer, a great experience, hopefully you will get to america to see the sites of my interesting country. doug48

• Sue08080's Profile Photo
    Jul 15, 2006 at 9:32 AM

We were in Moscow before perestroika. I think we must come back! Thank you for the excellent tips!

• RAJASTHANBYCAR's Profile Photo
    Sep 30, 2005 at 6:08 AM

Hi Natalia, Your page of Moscow and street is beautiful Happy Birthday and greeting from India.

maxovna Lives Here!

maxovna

“Watch people. Show yourself.”

Badges & Stats in Moscow