"Oh, yes, Pattaya Is Exotic!" Thailand by maxovna
Thailand Travel Guide: 31,667 reviews and 81,086 photos
<b>This journey was very special for us - we came to see <font color=green> the New 1997 year </font> in! By the way, the aboriginals in Thailand were going to celebtare not 1997, but <font color=green> 2540 </font>! Thailand can be truly called <font color=green> "the country of smiles" or "free country" </font> - it has never been a European colony. The local people really always smile, they don't know what snow is and they respect their king very much - in almost all shops, cafes, restaurants and cars you can see his portrait. It is also the country of elephants, and there exist about 176 species of snakes! <font color=green> Try an elephant ride and you won't regret!</font>
Tourist areas in Pattaya, where we spent 11 days, are very tidy and clean, and you can find there all entertainments to your liking. But if you undertake a long walk and leave the tourist area you will be struck by poverty and smells of Thai food. They are very, very specific.
The Thai people also train crocodiles, and you will enjoy <font color=green> the crocodile show</font>. And get ready to sleep at the day time and enjoy yourself at night - <font color=green> nightlife is very rich there!</font></b>
Have a look at the map of Pattaya and find where the park of the King Rama IX is situated. You won't be taken there by... more travel advice
Sex shows, striptease shows 'go-go girls', 'go-go boys' and even 'go-go child'! Everything is available to any taste. Go... more travel advice
maxovna's Related Pages
Thailand Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Thailand - BpraThetThai"
- "Beautiful Thailand!!"
- "Siam - Land of the Smiles"
- "*The Land of Smiles"
- "Thailand, great time but not again"
- "but where is your soul?"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Thailand
- Hotels in Thailand
- Transportation in Thailand
- Nightlife in Thailand
- Restaurants in Thailand
- Shopping in Thailand
- Warnings and Dangers in Thailand
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Thailand
- 21 Reviews
- 26 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Thailand?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Thailand
Top 10 Pages
- Russia 15 reviews, 37 photos, 5 travelogues
- Egypt Intro, 19 reviews, 26 photos, 3 travelogues
- Moscow Intro, 12 reviews, 30 photos, 9 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 21 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Thailand Intro, 15 reviews, 22 photos, 4 travelogues
- Netherlands Intro, 14 reviews, 23 photos, 4 travelogues
- Israel Intro, 12 reviews, 24 photos, 3 travelogues
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 19 reviews, 15 photos
- Turkey Intro, 14 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Greece Intro, 10 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues