"Rabat, the Neighbour of Mdina" Top 5 Page for this destination Rabat by maxovna
Rabat Travel Guide: 116 reviews and 412 photos
<b> Mdina and Rabat were separated in the IX century, when the Arabs decided to fortify Mdina. We went for a walk around Rabat in a rainy day (the rain caught us in Mdina, and by the time we left the Main Gates of Mdina, it had already stopped). On the whole I liked Rabat, especially its central square - <font color=green> Parish Square with the Church of Saint Paul</font>, where you can have a cup of tea in a very popular place - bar <font color=green> "The Grotto"</font>.</b>
Walking along the wet after rain streets... more travel advice
Visit the Catacombs of Saint Agatha. In comparison with the Catacombs of Saint Paul, the Catacombs of Saint Agatha are... more travel advice
maxovna's Related Pages
Rabat Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Roman Villa & some great catacombes"
- "Rabat - A village with loads of mystery & cultural"
- "Rabat - Catacomb City"
- "Rabat, the Neighbour of Mdina"
- "Rabat, next door to Mdina"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Rabat
- Hotels in Rabat
- Transportation in Rabat
- Nightlife in Rabat
- Restaurants in Rabat
- Shopping in Rabat
- Warnings and Dangers in Rabat
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Rabat
- 7 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Rabat?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rabat
Photos in RabatSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Russia 15 reviews, 37 photos, 5 travelogues
- Egypt Intro, 19 reviews, 26 photos, 3 travelogues
- Moscow Intro, 12 reviews, 30 photos, 9 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 21 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Netherlands Intro, 14 reviews, 23 photos, 4 travelogues
- Thailand Intro, 15 reviews, 22 photos, 4 travelogues
- Israel Intro, 12 reviews, 24 photos, 3 travelogues
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 19 reviews, 15 photos
- Turkey Intro, 14 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Greece Intro, 10 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues