"Tiny Little Marsaxlokk" Marsaxlokk by maxovna
Marsaxlokk Travel Guide: 135 reviews and 379 photos
<b>Get in a bus at the bus station of Valetta - and after 20-25 minutes you'll find yourself in a picturesque quiet place - <font color=green> fishermen village Marsaxlokk</font>. Once you have seen Marsaxlokk bay - you'll never forget it, full of those famous <font color=green> "eyed" </font> boats. "Eyes" prevent the boat from "a bad eye". A stroll along the embankment under palm-trees and bay-trees will give you a lot of pleasure.
Unfortunately we managed to get to Marsazlokk only before the dusk, so we missed its <font color=green> everyday parket </font> in the port where they sell table-cloths, souvenirs and purses weaved of fishing nets.</b>
A very hospitable owner of one cafe invited us so passionately, that we decided to eat at this very cafe. He managed to... more travel advice
maxovna's Related Pages
Marsaxlokk Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Marsaxlokk – boats, fish, sun, fun"
- "Marsaxlokk - Home of the colourful luzzu boats"
- "Marsaxlokk - Port Scirocco"
- "Malta's largest fishing village"
- "My favourite place in Malta"
- "Nice little Fishing Village"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Marsaxlokk
- Hotels in Marsaxlokk
- Transportation in Marsaxlokk
- Restaurants in Marsaxlokk
- Shopping in Marsaxlokk
- Warnings and Dangers in Marsaxlokk
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Marsaxlokk
- 4 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 11 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Marsaxlokk?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Marsaxlokk
Photos in MarsaxlokkSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Russia 15 reviews, 37 photos, 5 travelogues
- Egypt Intro, 19 reviews, 26 photos, 3 travelogues
- Moscow Intro, 12 reviews, 30 photos, 9 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 21 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Thailand Intro, 15 reviews, 22 photos, 4 travelogues
- Netherlands Intro, 14 reviews, 23 photos, 4 travelogues
- Israel Intro, 12 reviews, 24 photos, 3 travelogues
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 19 reviews, 15 photos
- Turkey Intro, 14 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Greece Intro, 10 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues