"Welcome to Malta!" Malta by maxovna
Malta Travel Guide: 5,610 reviews and 13,442 photos
Dear old little Malta! So charming, so flourishing, so surprising - especially for us, people from big cities where it is impossible not to lock the front door of your flat, as they do it in Gozo!
We spent a week in Malta right after the New Year, in the northern coast of the island in the place Qawra. Qawra and Bugibba (the neighbouring town) are the most popular tourist resorts. It usually rains in Malta only several days in September or October, but when we came it rained two days to commemorate our arrival. The seashore is rocky, in some places it reminds of the shores of Moscow ponds - covered with grass and wild flowers.
Visit Marsaxlokk - a very picturesque village of seamen. You'll be impressed by the boats tied up at the small harbour... more travel advice
Michelangelo Restaurant in Qawra . Prices not very low, but excellent service and good atmosphere (we celebrated... more travel advice
maxovna's Related Pages
Malta Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Second Home"
- "Maltese Memories"
- "Malta - my home"
- "REPUBLIC OF MALTA"
- "Maltese- Deep Down"
- "VT Meetings are for Little Islands Too!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Malta
- Hotels in Malta
- Transportation in Malta
- Nightlife in Malta
- Restaurants in Malta
- Shopping in Malta
- Warnings and Dangers in Malta
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Malta
- 42 Reviews
- 34 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Malta?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Malta
Top 10 Pages
- Russia 15 reviews, 37 photos, 5 travelogues
- Egypt Intro, 19 reviews, 26 photos, 3 travelogues
- Moscow Intro, 12 reviews, 30 photos, 9 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 21 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Thailand Intro, 15 reviews, 22 photos, 4 travelogues
- Netherlands Intro, 14 reviews, 23 photos, 4 travelogues
- Israel Intro, 12 reviews, 24 photos, 3 travelogues
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 19 reviews, 15 photos
- Turkey Intro, 14 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Greece Intro, 10 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues