"Unforgettable Perpignan" Top 5 Page for this destination Perpignan by maxovna
Perpignan Travel Guide: 97 reviews and 236 photos
<b>Perpignan is the capital of the province <font color=green> ROUSSILLON</font>. Great <font color=green> SALVADOR DALI </font> called it <font color=green> "the capital of the whole world"</font>. Some time Perpignan used to be the second great city of <font color=green> CATALUNIA</font>. In XIII-XIV centuries it was the capital of the <font color=green> KINGDOM MALLORCA</font>, which was attached to Catalunia. So, it played a very <font color=green> important role </font> in the history of Catalunia and France. Now we can't help admiring its architecture; the city is really worth visiting.</b>
The main church of PERPIGNAN - the CATHEDRAL OF SAINT JOHANN, reminds of the Cathedral in Girona (north of... more travel advice
maxovna's Related Pages
Perpignan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Porteplume's new Languedoc - Roussillon Page"
- "Unforgettable Perpignan"
- "A Small City in France"
- "South of France"
- "Perpignan, the Catalan southwest of France"
- "Perpignan Is Far South"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Perpignan
- Hotels in Perpignan
- Transportation in Perpignan
- Nightlife in Perpignan
- Restaurants in Perpignan
- Warnings and Dangers in Perpignan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Perpignan
- 3 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Perpignan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Perpignan
Photos in PerpignanSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Russia 15 reviews, 37 photos, 5 travelogues
- Egypt Intro, 19 reviews, 26 photos, 3 travelogues
- Moscow Intro, 12 reviews, 30 photos, 9 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 21 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Thailand Intro, 15 reviews, 22 photos, 4 travelogues
- Netherlands Intro, 14 reviews, 23 photos, 4 travelogues
- Israel Intro, 12 reviews, 24 photos, 3 travelogues
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 19 reviews, 15 photos
- Turkey Intro, 14 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Greece Intro, 10 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues