"Selini's new Alexandroupolis Page" Alexandroupolis by Selini
Alexandroupolis Travel Guide: 25 reviews and 94 photos
Alexandroupolis is a town near the Turkish border. There is a lighthouse in the middle of the town, with lots of restaurants and cafes nearby. From Alexandroupolis you can take a ferry to an island called Samothraki. It's a beautiful island with many goats everywhere.
Selini's Related Pages
Alexandroupolis Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Alexandroupolis in the summer"
- "My small but beautiful home town"
- "Alexandroupolis / Western Thrace"
- "Orthodox Splendour in otherwise dull surroundings"
- "GeorgiosX's new Alexandroupolis Page"
- "yakacik's new Alexandroupolis Page"
- "Selini's new Alexandroupolis Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Alexandroupolis
- Hotels in Alexandroupolis
- Transportation in Alexandroupolis
- Nightlife in Alexandroupolis
- Restaurants in Alexandroupolis
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Alexandroupolis
- 2 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Alexandroupolis?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Alexandroupolis
Top 5 Pages
- Botnhamn Intro, 3 photos
- Indonesia Intro, 2 reviews
- Alexandroupolis Intro, 2 reviews
- Greece Intro, 1 photo
- Scotland Intro, 1 photo