"Corinth Area of Vermont" Corinth Corner by Goner
Corinth Corner Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 8 photos
This area had the most beautiful foliage of any other area of Vermont. A beautiful sun shiny day make the trip even more enjoyable.
The town of Corinth is in Orange County in east-central Vermont. Corinth is 25 miles north of Hanover, NH, about 30 miles south of St. Johnsbury, VT, 6 miles west of the Connecticut River and 20 miles east of Barre, VT. In this part of Vermont, a "town" is a piece of land about 6 x 6 miles per a board of selectman. There are several villages that comprise this "town"; Corinth, East Corinth, Corinth Center, West Corinth, South Corinth, Corinth Corner, Goose Green and Cookeville. This area has a population of about 1,000 but 160 years ago there was 4 times that many.
It's a perfect place for hikes, horseback riding, mountain biking and cross-country skiing.
During my brief visit I saw one other person on horseback.
The view was beautiful in every direction. This picture was taken from the cemetery next to the Bible Church in Corinth Center.
- Pros:This is a beautiful area to visit during the fall colors
- Cons:If you're looking nightlife, there isn't any!
- In a nutshell:A place to enjoy the beauty of Vermont
I drove for 15 miles without seeing another car. The canopied country lanes took me into another era where I envisioned... more travel advice
Goner's Related Pages
Corinth Corner Travel Guide
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Corinth Corner
- 3 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (32)
Have you been to Corinth Corner?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Corinth Corner
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ireland Intro, 68 reviews, 141 photos, 5 travelogues
- Australia Intro, 18 reviews, 119 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination United Kingdom Intro, 48 reviews, 52 photos
- Jerusalem Intro, 43 reviews, 51 photos, 1 travelogue
- France Intro, 35 reviews, 58 photos, 3 travelogues
- Italy Intro, 35 reviews, 45 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cabo San Lucas Intro, 25 reviews, 52 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pays de la Loire Intro, 26 reviews, 47 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 27 reviews, 44 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Juan Capistrano Intro, 24 reviews, 43 photos, 3 travelogues