"Bartlett, New Hampshire" Bartlett by Goner
Bartlett Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 23 photos
Bartlett is a small New England town of only 2,512 people. Very colorful in the fall especially around their covered bridge.
The Sacro River Bridge is located west of U.S. Route 302, four and one-half miles east of Bartlett Village over the Saco River. The style of the bridge is paddleford truss with added arches, it was built in 1851
The bridge is 166' 10" long with a clear span of 145' 0". It's closed to vehicular traffic but pedestrians may walk across the structure. The bridge was abandoned and closed to traffic in 1939. It was later rebuilt for $20,000.
- Pros:The Bridge and River are Very Picturesque
- In a nutshell:Another Lovely New England Community
The owners of the bridge and gift shop are Marc and Mary Ellen Frydman. In 1990 the Frydmans renovated the bridge at the... more travel advice
Goner's Related Pages
Bartlett Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Visit Bartlett in the foothills of Mt. Washington"
- "Bartlett, New Hampshire"
- "Bartlett, NH... City people in the wilderness...."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bartlett
- Hotels in Bartlett
- Restaurants in Bartlett
- Shopping in Bartlett
- Warnings and Dangers in Bartlett
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Bartlett
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (32)
Have you been to Bartlett?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bartlett
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ireland Intro, 68 reviews, 141 photos, 5 travelogues
- Australia Intro, 18 reviews, 119 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination United Kingdom Intro, 48 reviews, 52 photos
- Jerusalem Intro, 43 reviews, 51 photos, 1 travelogue
- France Intro, 35 reviews, 58 photos, 3 travelogues
- Italy Intro, 35 reviews, 45 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cabo San Lucas Intro, 25 reviews, 52 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pays de la Loire Intro, 26 reviews, 47 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 27 reviews, 44 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Juan Capistrano Intro, 24 reviews, 43 photos, 3 travelogues