Burano Favorite Tips by Goner
Burano Favorites: 15 reviews and 41 photos
Favorite thing: Burano has their own leaning campanile in the town square.
Favorite thing: The colorful houses give Burano a happy feeling.
Fondest memory: When the vaporetta landed it seemed we were in another place in time. The ladies all wore dresses and children were laughing and playing in the town square oblivious of our intrusion. Life seemed to be moving at a much slower pace, a nice respite from the bustling Venice.
More Reviews (4)
Goner's Related Pages
Burano Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Burano – colour your soul"
- "Burano - land of thousands colours"
- "United Colours of ....Burano!"
- "Burano - Colourful Little Island of the Lagoon"
- "Colourful Burano"
- "Bold, Beautiful, But Buggy, Burano"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Burano
- Transportation in Burano
- Nightlife in Burano
- Restaurants in Burano
- Shopping in Burano
- Warnings and Dangers in Burano
- See All...
Explore the World
- Dundalk Hotels
- Panama Hotels
- Kampung Behrang Hotels
- Drumcondra Hotels
- Province of Agusan del Sur
- Santa Fe
- Sergiyev Posad
Badges & Stats in Burano
- 6 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 13 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (32)
Have you been to Burano?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Burano
Photos in BuranoSee All Photos (15)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ireland Intro, 68 reviews, 141 photos, 5 travelogues
- Australia Intro, 18 reviews, 119 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination United Kingdom Intro, 48 reviews, 52 photos
- Jerusalem Intro, 43 reviews, 51 photos, 1 travelogue
- France Intro, 35 reviews, 58 photos, 3 travelogues
- Italy Intro, 35 reviews, 45 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cabo San Lucas Intro, 25 reviews, 52 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pays de la Loire Intro, 26 reviews, 47 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 27 reviews, 44 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Juan Capistrano Intro, 24 reviews, 43 photos, 3 travelogues