"KoreanBeauty's new Virginia City Page" Virginia City by KoreanBeauty
Virginia City Travel Guide: 48 reviews and 94 photos
Virginia City Nevada, is the largest federally designated Historical District in America. It is maintained in its original condition, as it was in the boom days of the 1870s, when the Comstock Lode made it the West's premier mining metropolis, with a population of 30,000.
Virginia City lies in extreme western Nevada at the base of the Sierra Nevada Mountains, just south of Reno and... more travel advice
KoreanBeauty's Related Pages
Virginia City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "An authentic boomtown"
- "The Original Virginia City"
- "A Town of Old Memories"
- "Veins of Silver (and a camel too)"
- "Virginia City"
- "v i r g i n i a c i t y"
- "KoreanBeauty's new Virginia City Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Virginia City
- Hotels in Virginia City
- Transportation in Virginia City
- Nightlife in Virginia City
- Restaurants in Virginia City
- Shopping in Virginia City
- Warnings and Dangers in Virginia City
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Virginia City
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Virginia City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Virginia City
Photos in Virginia CitySee All Photos (3)
Top 5 Pages
- Idaho Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Long Beach Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Virginia City Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Frazier Park Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Amboy Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
No friends yet.