"svillegirl's new Onamia Page" Onamia by svillegirl
Onamia Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 10 photos
Ok....my grandparents live on Lake Mille Lacs. I'm up there all of the time!
The pictures are from January 2001 when I went to visit. This is the first time I had seen a frozen lake. They have entire little cities on them!
For those people who have seen the movie Grumpy Old Men, you will remember the ice fishing. The ice fishing houses that I visited had a separate bathroom, gas stove, bunk beds, and satellite t.v.
Let's face it....it's a big party!
Here's me next to 2 hot men...my uncle Robert & my grandfather Bud.
Please check out the travelogue!!
- Pros:It's a small town!
- Cons:It's a small town!
- In a nutshell:Great for fishing!
This is a really nice fishing house! They had dish tv! more travel advice
svillegirl's Related Pages
Onamia Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Onamia
- 3 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Onamia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Onamia
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 13 reviews, 26 photos, 4 travelogues
- Kenya Intro, 10 reviews, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Alaska Intro, 8 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hatteras Intro, 4 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Aruba Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Hawaii (State of) Intro, 5 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Puerto Rico Intro, 8 reviews, 7 photos
- North Carolina Intro, 2 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Warwick Intro, 1 review, 13 photos, 2 travelogues
- Mexico Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
No friends yet.