"Best Scallops Come From Digby!" Digby by RavensWing
Digby Travel Guide: 18 reviews and 90 photos
Digby is in southwest Nova Scotia, known as the Scallop Capitol of the World.
The population of Digby is just over 2100. Digby overlooks to Annapolis Basin. The sunrises over the Annapolis Basin and the sunsets over the Bay of Fundy are stunning. Digby is mainly a fishing community and is famous for it's scallops harvested from local waters.
- Pros:Fresh seafood! Delicious Scallops!
- Cons:Hard to find parking on the waterfront.
- In a nutshell:Great little fishing town with friendly people.
Ricardo's serves pizza, donairs, and subs. I had a donair when I was there, it was stuffed full of donair meat,... more travel advice
RavensWing's Related Pages
Digby Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Whale-watching in Digby"
- "Digby - Bay of Fundy Scallop Capital"
- "Best Scallops Come From Digby!"
- "Worth a visit for a few days."
- "Arrival by Ferry Boat from St-John"
- "The Best Whale Watching"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Digby
- Hotels in Digby
- Restaurants in Digby
- Warnings and Dangers in Digby
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Digby
- 3 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Digby?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Digby
Photos in DigbySee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Edmonton Intro, 30 reviews, 127 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 33 reviews, 92 photos
- Luxor Intro, 15 reviews, 63 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cairo Intro, 16 reviews, 52 photos
- Aswan Intro, 10 reviews, 43 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 14 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jasper Intro, 10 reviews, 29 photos
- Alexandria Intro, 7 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Jasper National Park Intro, 6 reviews, 21 photos
- Calgary Intro, 4 reviews, 19 photos