"Best Scallops Come From Digby!" Top 5 Page for this destination Digby by RavensWing
Digby Travel Guide: 29 reviews and 141 photos
Digby is in southwest Nova Scotia, known as the Scallop Capitol of the World.
The population of Digby is just over 2100. Digby overlooks to Annapolis Basin. The sunrises over the Annapolis Basin and the sunsets over the Bay of Fundy are stunning. Digby is mainly a fishing community and is famous for it's scallops harvested from local waters.
- Pros:Fresh seafood! Delicious Scallops!
- Cons:Hard to find parking on the waterfront.
- In a nutshell:Great little fishing town with friendly people.
This is a beautiful picnic park. There are picnic tables all over the park, some are even under huts to keep you out of... more travel advice
Gilberts Cove is a small community approximately 20 km west of Digby on the 101 Highway. You'll find a sign pointing to... more travel advice
RavensWing's Related Pages
Digby Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Best Scallops Come From Digby!"
- "Whale-watching in Digby"
- "Digby - Bay of Fundy Scallop Capital"
- "Scallops capital of the world and a whole lot more"
- "Worth a visit for a few days."
- "Arrival by Ferry Boat from St-John"
- "The Best Whale Watching"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Digby
- Hotels in Digby
- Restaurants in Digby
- Warnings and Dangers in Digby
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Digby
- 8 Reviews
- 31 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (66)
Have you been to Digby?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Digby
Photos in DigbySee All Photos (31)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Edmonton Intro, 36 reviews, 153 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 33 reviews, 92 photos
- Edinburgh Intro, 18 reviews, 64 photos
- Belfast Intro, 17 reviews, 65 photos
- Luxor Intro, 15 reviews, 63 photos, 3 travelogues
- London Intro, 20 reviews, 54 photos, 1 travelogue
- Halifax Intro, 16 reviews, 54 photos
- Cairo Intro, 15 reviews, 50 photos
- Aswan Intro, 10 reviews, 43 photos, 1 travelogue
- Fort McMurray Intro, 9 reviews, 37 photos