"Donji Stoj or Lower Stoj,on the way to Ada Bojana" Donji Stoj by budapest8
Donji Stoj Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 21 photos
Donji Stoj (Lower Stoj) is located in the municipality of Ulcinj on the road to Ada Bojana and is the last settlement before you reach Ada .. According to the census of 2003 There were 881 people (census 1991st there were 845 inhabitants), so the population is on the rise, and the average age is around 40 so probably the population will keep expanding.In 1948 the population was 320 and been increasing ever since.
The ethnic composition of the town is very mixed with about half being Albanian, a quarter being Serbs, 13% Montenegrians, 8% muslim, 3.4% Bosniaks, then the rest under 1% each, Croats, Yugoslavs (not sure what that means), Macedonians and Germans..(maybe some of the German Nudists decided to settle down here?)
Reference (Book 9, Population, Comparative overview of population 1948, 1953, 1961, 1971, 1981, 1991, 2003, information on neighborhoods, Statistics Institute, Podgorica, September 2005, COBISS-ID 8764176)
Stoj is the sort of place that apart from the catholic church,
you wouldn't remember driving through it and there are no
regular buses running here from the bus station in Ulcinj.
If your staying in Ada Bojana and don't have a lappy to use
the wifi at the resort lobby, then there is an internet cafe here to use.
But then you would have to get here from Ada Bojana.
Almost all the houses are situated on the left hand side of the road as
you drive towards Ada.
There are 275 households in donji stoj according to the statististics
with the average of number of members per household is 3.20.
The population of this village is very heterogeneous.
budapest8's Related Pages
Donji Stoj Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Donji Stoj
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (43)
Have you been to Donji Stoj?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Donji Stoj
Photos in Donji StojSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Budapest Intro, 111 reviews, 291 photos, 5 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 49 reviews, 150 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isle of Wight Intro, 68 reviews, 109 photos
- Nagykata Intro, 52 reviews, 94 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ulcinj Intro, 22 reviews, 92 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hungary Intro, 22 reviews, 65 photos, 6 travelogues
- Oostende Intro, 20 reviews, 63 photos, 1 travelogue
- Europe Intro, 23 reviews, 50 photos
- Slindon Intro, 17 reviews, 55 photos
- Pecs Intro, 18 reviews, 52 photos, 2 travelogues