Nagykata Restaurant Tips by budapest8
Nagykata Restaurants: 2 reviews and 2 photos
mix of pix
Some pictures of szt istvan kiraly vendeglo
Comparison: most expensive
My regular table at King Stephan's
Although the prices have gone up, it's still
a pretty good deal. Nothing like some of the
Budapest swanky places but for a very small
town it does the job and with pretty good service
and the food being served quickly in a nice atmoshere.
There is a terrace with a grill outside which is nice in
the summer months.
There is also an upstairs and a small bar in the entrance.downstairs.
I usually have a chicken with bacon dish.
Garnishes cost extra.
Address: Istvan Kiraly utca 19, Nagykata
Comparison: most expensive
see above info in other tip....
My daughter and friend Max tucking in
Resonably priced with good service. Menu in English. 1500 HUF a head for a good 3 course meal and a drink. 1 baby chair if u have a baby or toddler.Great murals on the wall showing Hungarian King Istvan (Stevan).
Also Bar upstairs.
Favorite Dish: Chicken and pork dishes very tasty and filling.The desserts also a real treat.
Address: Istvan Kiraly utca
Comparison: about average
Directions: Istvan Kiraly utca is a 7 minute walk from the railway station, go up the main street then turn left and about 300 metres on your right hand side past the OTP Bank.
Price: less than US$10
More Reviews (49)
- Swimming in Nagykáta
- Burglars Beware!
- See All Travel by train
- See All Wine Vintage festival Nagykata
budapest8's Related Pages
Nagykata Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Nagykata
- Transportation in Nagykata
- Nightlife in Nagykata
- Restaurants in Nagykata
- Warnings and Dangers in Nagykata
- See All...
Explore the World
- San Borja Hotels
- Sharm El Sheikh
- Antipolo Hotels
- Kovalam Hotels
- Charlotte Hotels
- Bangor Hotels
- Negeri Pulau Pinang Hotels
- Potters Mills Hotels
- Las Vegas
- Sequoia National Park
Badges & Stats in Nagykata
- 52 Reviews
- 94 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 37 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Nagykata?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nagykata
Photos in NagykataSee All Photos (94)
Top 10 Pages
- Budapest Intro, 111 reviews, 291 photos, 5 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 49 reviews, 150 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isle of Wight Intro, 68 reviews, 109 photos
- Nagykata Intro, 52 reviews, 94 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ulcinj Intro, 22 reviews, 92 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hungary Intro, 22 reviews, 65 photos, 6 travelogues
- Oostende Intro, 20 reviews, 63 photos, 1 travelogue
- Europe Intro, 23 reviews, 50 photos
- Slindon Intro, 17 reviews, 55 photos
- Pecs Intro, 18 reviews, 52 photos, 2 travelogues