Nagykata Favorite Tips by budapest8
Nagykata Favorites: 7 reviews and 16 photos
Grab one of these by the pool and just chill
Just finding a pool chair or spread a towel
out on the grass and soak up the sun!
Plenty of kiosks selling cold drinks and beer.
Bring a good book if your not a great fan of the
old aqua. Or good to just mellow after a few laps in the
pool or a dip in the +37 degree medicinal pool.MMM!
Kiddies pool Nagykata
The kiddies pool was built last year.
Large rubber rings which the kiddies can
float round the water rush around the pool
with small bridges and a model windmill.
and water cones tilting and showering the
There is also a toddlers pool great for under
2 year olds in the shape of a ladybird.
Just float in the +37 degree water.
Getting in is easy
well you just don't want to,
well maybe for a cold beer!
Kata viz Nagykata Strand
I'm not to hot at the
Hungarian language or
chemistry but I took a pic of
the board with the "Kata Viz" Kata waters
Medicinal Thermal Spa Pool Nagykata
Medicinal Thermal Pool
The water temp is usually around +37
in the pool. It fills up with people and usually
the older citizens can be found wallowing in
the pool like a herd of hippos! All the minerals
in the water make it very healthy!
I had my first dip on May 14th, and boy once
your in, it's like lying in the bath relaxing after
a long day. You just don't wanna get out!
Clara and her friend Trea May 14th 2006
Nagykata Strand or Nagykata thermal spa
Nagykata Strand is the place the residents, well those
whom are not working, have a reasonable economy and
kids will spend their free time when it's good weather.
It was totally renovated like ten years ago and the kiddies
pool with water shutes and slides was completed last year.
Entrance is 900 HUF for adults all day and
600 HUF for under 14 yr old and students.
open unti 6pm in May and until 7 in June,July,August,September.
Half price entrance after 4pm.
Lots of buffet food kiosks where you can get food
what shall we do now?
Favorite thing: http://www.users.monornet.hu/nklibr/nre.html
Fondest memory: <marquee><font = blue>My garden at dusk in the Summertime </marquee>
More Reviews (45)
- Swimming in Nagykáta
- Burglars Beware!
- See All Travel by train
- See All Wine Vintage festival Nagykata
budapest8's Related Pages
Nagykata Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Nagykata
- Transportation in Nagykata
- Nightlife in Nagykata
- Restaurants in Nagykata
- Warnings and Dangers in Nagykata
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nagykata
- 52 Reviews
- 94 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 36 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Nagykata?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nagykata
Photos in NagykataSee All Photos (94)
Top 10 Pages
- Budapest Intro, 111 reviews, 291 photos, 5 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 49 reviews, 150 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isle of Wight Intro, 68 reviews, 109 photos
- Nagykata Intro, 52 reviews, 94 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ulcinj Intro, 22 reviews, 92 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hungary Intro, 22 reviews, 65 photos, 6 travelogues
- Oostende Intro, 20 reviews, 63 photos, 1 travelogue
- Europe Intro, 23 reviews, 50 photos
- Slindon Intro, 17 reviews, 55 photos
- Pecs Intro, 18 reviews, 52 photos, 2 travelogues