"A naked policeman and lunch at Restoran Madera" Republic of Serbia by budapest8
Republic of Serbia Travel Guide: 5,296 reviews and 13,454 photos
What happened to us was a mere fluke,
fate, 1% chance from 1% but it happened...
I have been on my way to Belgrade for almost 7 years
invited by my friend Mladen whom I know from Budapest.
But what happened on our return trip begs hard to be believed.
There are several players involved.
Myself a Brit who considers himself quite well seasoned from past
travels across the globe, but maybe becoming a bit rusty after
settling down in Hungary.
Olga, Russian by birth with Swedish citizenship,
whom I have known since when I lived in
Russia back in St.Petersburg and now works and lives in Sweden
for a major Swedish corporation where she works and has lived
for over 12 years, also a seasoned traveler.
2 Belgrade policemen (Maybe station police)
1 Hotel Receptionist
1 train sleeping car attendant
3 sleeping car Serbian cleaners
2 British Embassy staff
THE STORY WILL CONTINUE SOON
WATCH THIS SPACE
SEE THE SERBIAN MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS LINK OR CLICK ON THE PICTURE HERE TO SEE ALL BORDER Control points for... more travel advice
SEE THE SERBIAN MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS LINK OR CLICK ON THE PICTURE HERE TO SEE ALL 13 BORDER CROSSINGS BY... more travel advice
budapest8's Related Pages
Republic of Serbia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "S R B I J A"
- "Welcome to my world ..."
- "WELCOME TO SERBIA"
- "Republic of Serbia"
- "Visiting medieval monasteries"
- "Budapest->Belgrade->Sofia->Istanbul: the..."
- "Vostani Serbije!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Republic of Serbia
- Hotels in Republic of Serbia
- Transportation in Republic of Serbia
- Nightlife in Republic of Serbia
- Restaurants in Republic of Serbia
- Shopping in Republic of Serbia
- Warnings and Dangers in Republic of Serbia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Republic of Serbia
- 10 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 2 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (42)
Have you been to Republic of Serbia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Republic of Serbia
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Could you please support our..."
- Wrote a Review International Border Control Serbia/airports/river in Republic of Serbia Transportation
- Uploaded a Photo to "International Border Control Serbia/airports/river"
- Commented on one of GyuriFT's Republic of Serbia travel pages
- updated a Republic of Serbia Travel Page "A naked policeman and lunch at Restoran Madera"
Photos in Republic of SerbiaSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Budapest Intro, 111 reviews, 291 photos, 5 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 49 reviews, 150 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isle of Wight Intro, 68 reviews, 109 photos
- Nagykata Intro, 52 reviews, 94 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ulcinj Intro, 22 reviews, 92 photos, 3 travelogues
- Hungary Intro, 22 reviews, 65 photos, 6 travelogues
- Oostende Intro, 20 reviews, 63 photos, 1 travelogue
- Europe Intro, 23 reviews, 50 photos
- Slindon Intro, 17 reviews, 55 photos
- Pecs Intro, 18 reviews, 52 photos, 2 travelogues