"Sedom aka Soddom and Gomorrah" Sedom by budapest8
Sedom Travel Guide: 23 reviews and 38 photos
I have been to this place which is the lowest VT location
below sea level many times.
I think it is something like 400 metres below sea level?
Usually en-route to the Sinia
or the Negev Desert where I was
working on a moshav for a few months. This place is
Being that my visits were almost over 30 years ago,
one didn't have the posibility
to just wip out a digital camera or mobile phone and
click away for free. I was on
my first trips on a meagre budget...living off the pocket
money they gave us in the kibbutz, something like an
equivelant of 15 or 20 GDP. So to splurge on a roll of film
was a luxury and limited myself to taking piccies of friends
and major places.
I remember the road from Beersheba to Eilat would decent
on a zig zag road down towards the desert..
More coming soon------
budapest8's Related Pages
Sedom Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sodom at the Dead Sea and Area"
- "The Dead Sea: As Low as it Gets"
- "Sedom aka Soddom and Gomorrah"
- See All...
Explore the World
- Pulau Sapi Hotels
- Iloilo City Hotels
- Charleston Hotels
- Mecca Hotels
- Malgrat de Mar
- Henrys Lake State Park Hotels
- Port Aransas Hotels
- Narragansett Beach Hotels
- Agus Hotels
- Labangon Hotels
- Batangas City Hotels
- Cebu City
- Palma de Mallorca
- Bronx Hotels
- La Spezia
- Manayunk Hotels
- Laoag City
- Madgaon Hotels
Badges & Stats in Sedom
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Sedom?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sedom
Top 10 Pages
- Budapest Intro, 111 reviews, 291 photos, 5 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 49 reviews, 150 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isle of Wight Intro, 68 reviews, 109 photos
- Nagykata Intro, 52 reviews, 94 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ulcinj Intro, 22 reviews, 92 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hungary Intro, 22 reviews, 65 photos, 6 travelogues
- Oostende Intro, 20 reviews, 63 photos, 1 travelogue
- Europe Intro, 23 reviews, 50 photos
- Slindon Intro, 17 reviews, 55 photos
- Pecs Intro, 18 reviews, 52 photos, 2 travelogues