"People are afraid to come here" Tengchong by alza
Tengchong Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 25 photos
I'm not an expert on China, I'm not one of those "real travellers" who've seen it all. I went from Montreal to Kunming one day and lived there for some months, hardly even meeting an expat, just being there. I loved every minute of it.
Every morning, I would get up and look out my window and think "Oh thank you lord! I'm happy to be here!"
Anyway, I don't have time to deal with any negative bias on Yunnan. I only have time to say "Come and see for yourself, with open heart and eyes." If you don't feel the wonder of Yunnan, if it doesn't touch you, you must come back when you are ready for it...
alza's Related Pages
Tengchong Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Volcanoes, hot springs and marshes..."
- "Tengchong, Yunnan Province"
- "People are afraid to come here"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Tengchong
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Tengchong?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tengchong
Top 10 Pages
- Rome Intro, 33 reviews, 104 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 13 reviews, 45 photos, 2 travelogues
- Estado de Veracruz-Llave Intro, 11 reviews, 39 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Veracruz Intro, 13 reviews, 36 photos, 3 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 10 reviews, 36 photos, 4 travelogues
- Montreal Intro, 8 reviews, 28 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 6 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cuba Intro, 8 reviews, 26 photos, 5 travelogues
- Vatican City Intro, 5 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues
- Orlando Intro, 9 reviews, 21 photos, 2 travelogues