"Treasures of Spain" Spain by alza

Spain Travel Guide: 55,160 reviews and 145,258 photos

Family trip to the Alhambra

A friend of mine introduced me to the music of Levi Chen, a guy from L.A. who's developed a great style of his own in his travels through Europe. I bought Levi's Alhambra CD and play it often. It captures the atmosphere of the place so well.

Levi says that a family trip to Spain and the Alhambra in 1975 left an imprint on his soul. I made a trip there with my parents at about that time and it's a lasting memory for me too.

A place not to miss in Spain! It's in Granada, in the south. The pic shows my parents trying to figure out what to give our guide, whom we had lost right from the beginning of the tour... We just can't be rushed! :-)

• Intro Written Aug 9, 2004

• richiecdisc's Profile Photo
    Sep 11, 2009 at 2:25 PM

So, were you the budding photographer? Just checking for a cat out of the bag early. ;)

• asianbelle's Profile Photo
    Jul 30, 2009 at 2:30 AM

hi lou, i read in your HP that you walked the camino in june. my sister and i are hoping and praying (and saving too) that we can do it next spring. must have been an experience for you :)

• Geisha_Girl's Profile Photo
    Mar 20, 2006 at 10:34 AM

Hola Lou! I thought I had it all together and was in synch all this time with the "Vivir sin Dormir" lifestyle....then my 1st trip to Spain was a rude awakening! ;-)) I'm buckling up for another round with the Spaniards! I gotta keep up!!

• TravelCool's Profile Photo
    Nov 10, 2004 at 10:12 PM

Which musical instrument does he play? I play a harmonica.

• kenHuocj's Profile Photo
    Sep 30, 2004 at 4:00 AM

clothes and fashion indicates the vagaries between formaility and casual ~ glad Europe is looking after you ;-)))

alza