"don't blame sim" La Ciotat by alza
La Ciotat Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 37 photos
i just saw sim's pic of La Ciotat, it's beautiful and brought me right back there...
she challenged me to put up my pic of La Ciotat so here it is. Nothing to write home about but my pic represents the many times I was there eating melon after a meal, on the waterfront.
Is it as lovely now as it was then? I think it's still lovely, though changed a bit.
It was lovely when I knew it first and that's enough for me. I was there for a short time last year and it seemed just as wonderful as ever to eat on the waterfront and listen to all the guys flirting with us.
I can't imagine going to the Côte d'Azur and being disappointed! but that's just me. :-)
alza's Related Pages
La Ciotat Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "La Ciotat, 13600."
- "Why you might want to start at La Ciotat"
- "don't blame sim"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in La Ciotat
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to La Ciotat?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in La Ciotat
Photos in La CiotatSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Rome Intro, 34 reviews, 110 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 13 reviews, 45 photos, 2 travelogues
- Estado de Veracruz-Llave Intro, 11 reviews, 39 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Veracruz Intro, 13 reviews, 36 photos, 3 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 10 reviews, 36 photos, 4 travelogues
- Montreal Intro, 9 reviews, 33 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 6 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cuba Intro, 8 reviews, 26 photos, 5 travelogues
- Vatican City Intro, 5 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues
- Orlando Intro, 9 reviews, 21 photos, 2 travelogues