"don't blame sim" La Ciotat by alza

La Ciotat Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 37 photos

cool place

i just saw sim's pic of La Ciotat, it's beautiful and brought me right back there...
she challenged me to put up my pic of La Ciotat so here it is. Nothing to write home about but my pic represents the many times I was there eating melon after a meal, on the waterfront.
Is it as lovely now as it was then? I think it's still lovely, though changed a bit.
It was lovely when I knew it first and that's enough for me. I was there for a short time last year and it seemed just as wonderful as ever to eat on the waterfront and listen to all the guys flirting with us.
I can't imagine going to the Côte d'Azur and being disappointed! but that's just me. :-)

• Intro Written Nov 20, 2003

• pfsmalo's Profile Photo
    Dec 28, 2013 at 9:01 AM

Hey Lou, just made a couple of tips on La Ciotat and bumped into your pic on the guide. Was that pic taken 10 years ago or are you cheating.............Only joking, now put that melon down please......please.

• alza's Profile Photo
      Dec 28, 2013 at 4:34 PM

hahaha! no cheating, I put up what pics I've got, be they from last year or the year before that... ;-) About melon de Cavaillon, they're irresistible, sooo addictive don't you think? haha! what in the world are we talking about?! :-)

• pfsmalo's Profile Photo
      Dec 29, 2013 at 2:41 AM

Melons ??

• AlfredSt's Profile Photo
    Oct 15, 2004 at 2:30 PM

I loved La Ciotat as well. HuckFinn

• Jan 19, 2004 at 10:21 AM

My first time at the Cote D'Azur I was on a train, trying to decide in what station to get out. I saw Nice´s Beach so I thought.. great, nice white beach... Imagine my dissapointment... stones everywhere... my butt still hurt.

• billus's Profile Photo
    Nov 21, 2003 at 6:36 PM

nice pic its the same now only analog has been supplanted by digital, b/w film replaced by colour, and melons have been vanquished following the anthrax outbreak

• sim1's Profile Photo
    Nov 21, 2003 at 2:38 PM

Hahaha, thanks for the picture! I am happy I challenged you to put it here :-))) Eating on the waterfront at the Côte d'Azur and flirting with the guys.... hej, sounds great to me! lol :-)

alza

“Voyage Voyage!”

Badges & Stats in La Ciotat

Have you been to La Ciotat?

Latest Activity in La Ciotat