My Favorite Pages

Bath

Travel Map

Gillybob's Profile Photo
Gillybob Jul 26, 2016 at 11:38 AM

Thanks for a great contribution to Ricky's thread. I'm hoping there'll be some good news in the near future - like a discharge home.

• alza's Profile Photo
    alza Jul 26, 2016 at 4:32 PM

My pleasure, Gillian. It was on my mind, I really wanted to say it. I'm hoping with you, and Ricky's many friends.

• Gillybob's Profile Photo
    Gillybob Jul 27, 2016 at 11:08 AM

Many fingers crossed and thumbs held. :-D

jorgejuansanchez's Profile Photo
jorgejuansanchez Jul 13, 2016 at 8:55 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Mamanuca Islands, Fiji'. I appreciate your advice.

roamer61's Profile Photo
roamer61 Jul 11, 2016 at 2:05 PM

Hi (Alza) Lou. I see your another long time member Like me. We never met. So lets become friends.

cpiers47's Profile Photo
cpiers47 Jul 6, 2016 at 1:13 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Insider Beach Info'. Thanks so much, Alza! I will look into Agios Gordios as it does seem quite nice. We're planning Paleokastritsa for more or less the first day!
I also like the idea of renting a boat so am going to propose this to the group.

hvreeswijk1942 Jun 20, 2016 at 1:31 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Transport to Oaxaca'. I appreciate your advice.

claypc May 27, 2016 at 4:53 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'CDG transfers'. I appreciate your advice.

kazrose56 May 16, 2016 at 5:40 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Best route by Train or Car'. I couldn?t have done it without you.

kazrose56 May 16, 2016 at 5:16 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Best route by Train or Car'. You've been a huge help.

goodfish's Profile Photo
goodfish Apr 25, 2016 at 6:00 PM

Bonjour, ami! I will pm when home but am reading and enjoying your notes! Thank you... :0)

goodfish's Profile Photo
goodfish Apr 23, 2016 at 6:37 PM

Lou! We're out of town and net isn't working well where we are. Tried to pm you back but it won't send. Might be another vt bug. Will try again when we get home in a week or so.

• alza's Profile Photo
    alza Apr 24, 2016 at 6:20 AM

Kate! Fine, thanks! Have a good week. :-)