"Nile Valley and Red Sea" Egypt by hayward68
Egypt Travel Guide: 16,161 reviews and 41,363 photos
What can I tell you about Egypt? It was a fascinating, thrilling time for me, a dream come true. The people in my tour group were great and our tour leader just made our trip extra special. Despite some down times for me, like praying to the Egyptian god of sickness, the porcelain god, I will always remember the fun I had. My first ride on a camel, diving the Red Sea, learning to cross Cairo traffic, entering a pyramid and too many more to mention. I'm delighted I finally had the opportunity to discover this amazing country.
I travelled with tour company Imaginative Traveller Check out their website for the destinations they can take you to, I think they're a great company.
- Pros:More than I could put here
- Cons:Pushy vendors, tummy bugs
- In a nutshell:It's dusty, crowded, noisy...and I'd do it again in a heartbeat.
Cool restaurant located in a boat on the Nile, it's anchored permanently there. We were here a few times and I... more travel advice
Great hotel just up the street from the Corniche. Looks fairly unassuming from the outside but it's really big and... more travel advice
- See All Tour the country!!Here's the...
- See All Chaotic Cairo
- See All When buying stuff in the...
- See All Party on your boat!We took a...
hayward68's Related Pages
Egypt Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "EGYPT - DECODING THE PAST"
- "Egypt- "Welcome to Egypt, Where's my tip? ""
- "Small pieces of a beautiful dream"
- "Another point of view on history of Egypt"
- "Paul2001's Egypt Page"
- "Nile Cruise- experience the Pharaonic times &Sharm"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Egypt
- Hotels in Egypt
- Transportation in Egypt
- Nightlife in Egypt
- Restaurants in Egypt
- Shopping in Egypt
- Warnings and Dangers in Egypt
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Egypt
- 80 Reviews
- 156 Photos
- 22 Forum posts
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (22)
Have you been to Egypt?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Egypt
Top 10 Pages
- Egypt Intro, 57 reviews, 117 photos, 7 travelogues
- London Intro, 70 reviews, 83 photos, 5 travelogues
- New Hampshire Intro, 52 reviews, 53 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mongolia Intro, 23 reviews, 64 photos
- Fort Lauderdale Intro, 33 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues
- United Kingdom Intro, 31 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Toronto Intro, 38 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cairo Intro, 23 reviews, 39 photos, 3 travelogues
- Tulum Intro, 22 reviews, 38 photos, 3 travelogues
- Manchester Intro, 28 reviews, 30 photos, 1 travelogue