"Fall Fairs, Floods and Family" Port Hope by hayward68
Port Hope Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 19 photos
Port Hope is the town my family moved to when I was 9 years old. We'd lived outside of the town though since I was 5 so I was well acqauinted with it by the move intown. I attended 3 different grade schools in the area and then met up with all my former classmates in high school.
It was only a town of 10000 when we lived there but it has grown to about 12 500. I'm still there quite freqently as I've family in the area.
- Pros:Small town friendliness
- Cons:Everyone knows your business
- In a nutshell:A great place to grow up
Mexican style eatery that also serves normal Canadian/American food. It's all pretty good here. more travel advice
hayward68's Related Pages
Port Hope Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Port Hope not just another small town!"
- "The best of the small town"
- "A typical Small Town?"
- "My Home Town"
- "Fall Fairs, Floods and Family"
- "Port Hope - my formative years"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Port Hope
- Transportation in Port Hope
- Nightlife in Port Hope
- Restaurants in Port Hope
- Shopping in Port Hope
- Warnings and Dangers in Port Hope
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Port Hope
- 3 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Port Hope?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Port Hope
Photos in Port HopeSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Egypt Intro, 57 reviews, 117 photos, 7 travelogues
- London Intro, 70 reviews, 83 photos, 5 travelogues
- New Hampshire Intro, 52 reviews, 53 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mongolia Intro, 23 reviews, 64 photos
- Fort Lauderdale Intro, 33 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues
- United Kingdom Intro, 31 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Toronto Intro, 38 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cairo Intro, 23 reviews, 39 photos, 3 travelogues
- Tulum Intro, 22 reviews, 38 photos, 3 travelogues
- Manchester Intro, 28 reviews, 30 photos, 1 travelogue