Shelburne by hayward68

Shelburne Travel Guide: 21 reviews and 88 photos

• Tricky_Dicky69's Profile Photo
    May 6, 2008 at 12:15 PM

Hi Laura, love the snowy pictures. We were luckier with the weather.

• CdnJane's Profile Photo
    Jun 13, 2007 at 7:19 PM

Rather glad that I'm not off to NS in February!!! Or any month that could dump that kind of snow on the province. Sounds like a great exercise in Canadian winter!! have fun in LV!

• Tourtech's Profile Photo
    Apr 10, 2005 at 9:00 PM

Our parents and extended family live on the South shore. 3 winters of draught followed by 3 winters of slamming snowstorms! We get a kick out of the pictures they send, reminds me of our childhood. Safe travels from other Canadians!

• devmicha's Profile Photo
    Sep 12, 2004 at 9:49 AM

HEY!! Something like that happened HERE once!! LOL!!! Yes! it was 1-3' of snow and the city was shut down for a week!! The military was called out and buildings collapsed under the pressure... "The sad truth of the WEST coast"!!!!!! :p

• frankcanfly's Profile Photo
    Aug 13, 2004 at 5:03 AM

Maybe the "Winter Bomb" is nature's way of making you relax for a few days! I think I'll go to Nova Scotia next February.....

• hunterV's Profile Photo
    Aug 10, 2004 at 1:31 AM

Oh, what an exciting story...It was an event! I hope your mum is all right! Best regards!! ~ Vic ~

• Bwana_Brown's Profile Photo
    Jul 25, 2004 at 6:42 PM

That was an amazing storm - even by Canadian standards!! My wife and I must have passed you somewhere in the night - we took off from Halifax for England at 9:30 that evening as the first flakes were falling!

hayward68

“I didn't lose my mind, it was mine to give away”

Badges & Stats in Shelburne

Have you been to Shelburne?

Latest Activity in Shelburne